Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Saturday 14 January 2012

Working on a Saturday

Wow, this sucks!

Actually, it's not that bad, hehe. It was so relaxing to get up and know I had to go to work, but two hours later than usual. I even got in a coffee before leaving the house, but it was decaf, so I don't know if it counts!

I've been thinking and writing and planning a lot lately. I have a lot to think and plan and write about. I want to dig out my 2011 aims for the year and see what I achieved and what I didn't.

While I'm at it, I'll let you in on my aims for 2012:
  • Read at least 14 new books
  • Save money (also known as stop frivolous spending)
  • Don't ignore my emotions. Listen to them, hear them out and let them rest in peace.
  • Learn Italian. For real.
  • Be more organised on a day to day basis
  • Keep our apartment clean and tidy (i.e. don't let it get to pigsty status)
  • Keep losing weight (only 20-27lbs to go)
  • Be healthier (mainly stop smoking) with exercise and food in mind.

I am sure there are more lurking in the back of my mind, as they surface I'll have to document them so they don't float away again.


Just a little fact for you... 2012, is in fact, the year of MARIA. 12 has been Maria's favourite number for around 20 years now and she is overjoyed to be able to finally reach this momentus year. So much so, in fact, that she intends to make all her wildest dreams come true... and then some ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment