Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Sunday 8 January 2012

Buzz, buzz, busy

Yep, I've been a busy little bunny today, cleaning, tidying, reorganising. I've got two rooms totally down and they were two of the worst to tackle. This week is going to be tough, I'm going back to work tomorrow but I'm determined to stay on top on everything, staying cool, sticking to my routine, not getting caught up in the usual b.s. that tends to engulf me if I'm not careful. I am also determined to keep up our healthier ways of cooking together, eating together and making sure we clean up before we go to bed.

Positive mental attitude.

2012 is going to be a big year, it is going to be my year, by the simple logic that 12 has always been my favourite number. After years of loyalty, I'd like to think that the number 12 has got my back... I guess we'll see how it pans out eh? ;)

Happy Monday to ALL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment