To try and help me feel positive about Sundays, I am going to remember all the amazing things about this week and try to keep today full of life!
- Did you know that I stopped smoking this week?! Of course you didn't, but it is true none the less. It was on my list of big things to do this year and I decided on a bit of a whim that I wasn't going to buy anymore cigarettes, ever again. And That was it... it's going superbly, though it has only been a few days. Wish me luck with staying off them.
- I had the flu (that's not the good part) but today I woke up feeling like an actual human being again! YAY! Of course, I over did it a little and am now paying with exhaustion, but it's nothing a nap won't solve.
- I got my shipment of amazon books this week and with time off work, I've been reading, reading, reading and learning too of course. I love having time to really read, especially when I can read in bed. It's so comforting and cosy, even if I am ill!
- I have been looking at lots of blogs and websites and collecting inspiration for wedding days. No, he hasn'r proposed yet, but we've been talking about it more and more and I figure I might as well get ahead on some of the ideas no? I am feeling very creative in all aspects of my life right now (despite being ill) and it's wonderful to feel so inspired
- The freezing cold seems to have snapped and we've had a wonderful weekend full of sun! Nothing is more cheering that sun after a long period of dark, cold, fog and grey. Hello Mr. Sun! :D