Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Sunday 22 January 2012

Sunday's here again

Sunday is, unfortunately, my second least favourite day of the week. It is the last day of the weekend and I always find it hard to enjoy because I know that without a doubt it will wuickly leak into and then become Monday. Monday is my least favourite day of the week.

To try and help me feel positive about Sundays, I am going to remember all the amazing things about this week and try to keep today full of life!

  • Did you know that I stopped smoking this week?! Of course you didn't, but it is true none the less. It was on my list of big things to do this year and I decided on a bit of a whim that I wasn't going to buy anymore cigarettes, ever again. And That was it... it's going superbly, though it has only been a few days. Wish me luck with staying off them.
  • I had the flu (that's not the good part) but today I woke up feeling like an actual human being again! YAY! Of course, I over did it a little and am now paying with exhaustion, but it's nothing a nap won't solve.
  • I got my shipment of amazon books this week and with time off work, I've been reading, reading, reading and learning too of course. I love having time to really read, especially when I can read in bed. It's so comforting and cosy, even if I am ill!
  • I have been looking at lots of blogs and websites and collecting inspiration for wedding days. No, he hasn'r proposed yet, but we've been talking about it more and more and I figure I might as well get ahead on some of the ideas no? I am feeling very creative in all aspects of my life right now (despite being ill) and it's wonderful to feel so inspired
  • The freezing cold seems to have snapped and we've had a wonderful weekend full of sun! Nothing is more cheering that sun after a long period of dark, cold, fog and grey. Hello Mr. Sun! :D
Here's to next week! *raises an imaginary glass*

No comments:

Post a Comment