Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Sunday 16 January 2011

Hormones?

I am in strange broody mode. It's all I can think about and is getting a little annoying for me, but terribly annoying for the bf.

We spent Friday night and half of Saturday with friends who have an easily excited, very cute springer spaniel, so now all I can think about is having a dog.

I feel like a spoiled child screaming inside myself 'I WANT, I WANT, I WANT!!!' especially when I know we can't have one, but still, here is what I want.

(From)

I really want a little dachshund. Either a shorthair or a wire haired black and tan little puppy.

Sigh.

Never before have I ever wanted a dog so genuinely as I want one now. I hope it passes soon!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon. I know how you feel I would love a puppy but it is definitely not going to happen anytime soon :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's more of a longing and less of an obsession now, but everyday on my walk home from the train station I secretly hope I get to see someone walking a little sausage dog (they are really popular here) but I've not had any luck so far :(

    Maybe one day in the distant future we'll both have our puppy dreams fulfilled?

    ReplyDelete