Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Saturday 8 January 2011

Eight days into the new year.

(My mother's Christmas tree)

The holiday season is officially over. La Befana has been and gone (bringing the kinder goodies I specifically requested) and so now we must face real life and the prospect of work on Monday.

(My favourite picture from the holiday season of 2010. My little nephew looks drunk and yes, that is champagne through a straw... for me at least. 31/12/2010)

My few days back in Italy have been spent in a haze of mad men and late nights on the sofa. I feel the need to become sexy and glamourous, but I can't bear to take off my dressing gown ;)

Goodbye 2010, you are long gone now!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Your nephew does look a tad drunk (:

    I'm a month late, but happy new year!

    ReplyDelete