Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Good Things are coming our way...

Today I'm off to meet the headmistress of the International School of Lyon, where I'll be doing a volunteer work placement for anywhere up to two weeks. I'm excited and nervous, as always. It will be nice to be actually doing something, although I'm a little sad that I'll no longer be able to just sit at the computer all day and watch Lost.

Yep, Lost. I know it's all over now, but I never followed it when it was on TV. I have a terrible time at remembering to watch TV programmes that are on once a week. One day I may invest in a digi box where you can record TV, but then I'd probably end up with no social life. I watched maybe the first two or three episodes, then saw a handful of random episodes up until series three I think? I gave up. I had no clue what had happened and I'd missed out on too much.

But here I am with unlimited internet access and I have had a lot of free time in the past couple of days, so I decided to make a bum shaped dent in the chair and see how far I could get. I'm on episode 11. I really REALLY want to watch more!!

I think today will just be a short meeting and introduction, so maybe I'll be able to come back and catch a couple more episodes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment