Luckily we have sun in France and the temperature is rising everyday, so it helps to take the edge off the waves of tiredness. Here's what I've been up to...
- Did something dodgy to my wrist on Sunday so I'm wearing a bandage to school but have to keep taking it off because it hurts more when I wear it?
- Spraying with TWO mosquito repellents and killing any of the bastards I can find in the room.
- Getting up before 7am AND managing to eat breakfast everyday :D
- Making and wearing a FANTASTIC superhero costume for the activity day at school (which was today)
- Getting a little sunburned because said activity day was outdoors and I didn't realise the strength of the sun :(
- Painting Kingergarten faces
- Writing letters (3 down, 2 to go)
I've also been looking into various schooling methods and trying to figure out exactly what I want to do with my life. All this is terribly exhausting and as a consequence I can't remember any of my dreams... this makes me a little sad and I long for some restful days so I can wake up with the strange, yet fabulous memories of my subconscious play time.
I hope you're all doing well and looking forward to the weekend :D
p.s. I may be getting a hair cut, exciting times guys!