Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Thursday 24 June 2010

busy busy bumble bee!

I've been really busy this week. I got back to Lyon really late on Sunday night and I've been tired out ever since. I guess the 10+ hours of walking on the weekend didn't really help.

Luckily we have sun in France and the temperature is rising everyday, so it helps to take the edge off the waves of tiredness. Here's what I've been up to...

  • Did something dodgy to my wrist on Sunday so I'm wearing a bandage to school but have to keep taking it off because it hurts more when I wear it?
  • Spraying with TWO mosquito repellents and killing any of the bastards I can find in the room.
  • Getting up before 7am AND managing to eat breakfast everyday :D
  • Making and wearing a FANTASTIC superhero costume for the activity day at school (which was today)
  • Getting a little sunburned because said activity day was outdoors and I didn't realise the strength of the sun :(
  • Painting Kingergarten faces
  • Writing letters (3 down, 2 to go)
I'm back to Italy this weekend, I had plans, but now the plans have changed, so it will likely be a lazy week of bike riding, reading and letter writing. Maybe with some baking thrown into the mix. Oh and we'll probably end up in Milan next weekend.

I've also been looking into various schooling methods and trying to figure out exactly what I want to do with my life. All this is terribly exhausting and as a consequence I can't remember any of my dreams... this makes me a little sad and I long for some restful days so I can wake up with the strange, yet fabulous memories of my subconscious play time.

I hope you're all doing well and looking forward to the weekend :D

p.s. I may be getting a hair cut, exciting times guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment