Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Thursday 1 April 2010

The Emerald Isle.

I'm sure I have mentioned it several thousand times but a couple of weekends ago we went to Ireland for my niece's confirmation. (ps I'm not Catholic, but everyone in ROI is.) My sister and her family live in Co. Galway and I don't get to visit as much as I'd like so it was a real treat of a weekend.

I spent much time deliberating between three dresses to wear and I was thoroughly pleased with my choice. I really like the bust line in this dress. Having a somewhat ample bosom means things that are too low cut just look slutty, but the print on this dress is also marvelous! It was a little chilly to only be wearing that little blazer, but we didn't spend too much time outside, so it worked out ok. I also wore my Melissa's, which was great fun, but sadly no one commented on my shoes :(

I didn't get any airport pictures, so I may have to recreate the outfit at some point. I brought along my vintage suitcase as carry on luggage and was obviously the best kitted out person on the flight ;) heh

I spent most of the weekend in Jeans and my beloved Gant hoodie because it wasn't warm enough for anything else and I also spent an inordinate amount of time bouncing around on their trampoline. I also participated in a countryside bike ride, illegal field walking/stone wall climbing with my nephew and practically off road driving in the middle of the forestry. It was oodles of fun and I really want to go back :D

Enough of my drivel, have some pictures!


This was my outfit trial. Blazer, Dress, Bag - Primark


My outfit in practice.


Me and the bf with my exceptionally stylish niece.


Trampoline fun.


The bf indulging the youngest nephew.


P'd off and tired after a delayed flight home.

Have you been away recently? Are you planning a trip? I'm always interested in holiday destinations and photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment