Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Sunday 24 January 2010

Uh Oh.

Right, I really need to stop spending money. I just bought a subscription to Lula. ok, so it's only £20, but it's £20 I'm not going to earn back any time soon! I realised upon submitting my subscription that I should be getting my first issue of Make Up Artists Magazine next month *squee*

I spent most of yesterday with my old school Friend H, who I hadn't seen in about 5 or 6 years. We'd kept in contact through various means but as time went by we both continually chickened out of meeting up again for fear of it being weird or awkward. She finally moved to London a week ago so I went over to snoop around her flat and drink some wine. We also watched Summer Heights High and the awesome Death Becomes Her. All in all, it was a great afternoon/evening and wasn't awkward or weird at all. It also made me miss the days when films were only 90 minutes long.

Next week is 'Job Week' so I'm going to sign up to a bunch of agencies and apply for a bunch of admin jobs in the vain hope I can bag something that pays £20k or more and isn't too demanding or scary so I can finally save money to replenish my savings account and to go toward Japan!

Fingers crossed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment