Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Consumeritis

I am a really big fan of etsy, I love the great range of things available there and the amazing ideas it gives me for things to make myself. I also love to fantasize about all the wonderful things I would buy and display or wear on a day to day basis. I wanted to mention a seller that I love Unique Art Pendants, I really do love the pendants, and the rings and I really like the prints for sale there too. I have my eye on a few things there but they are way out of my price range at the moment, seeing as I still don't have a job, but I've had these earrings in my favourites for a while now and I wanted to share because they are adorable, and a steal at only $10...



I love them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment