Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Saturday 20 August 2011

Holiday Day 2

I got a camera for christmas last year and managed to break it within 3 months :( So I decided to buy a new one for my holiday. I was willing to spend between £80-£100 but for a mere £20 over budget (i.e. £120) I got a shockproof, dustproof, freezeproof and WATERPROOF camera!

I was so exicted to try it out yesterday... although it made treading water a little difficult ;)






The sea was lovely and warm and in the bf's words 'pleasant'. Wow, we're getting old!

3 comments:

  1. these photos are very cool! I need a new camera - what brand did you get? I love your hair btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fuji, I forget the model name (and I'm too lazy to get off the roof to go find it) but if you look for it you can't miss it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. Thanks re the hair :)

    ReplyDelete