Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Sunday 19 June 2011

I'm not dead

I've just spent well over an hour trying to catch up on the goings on of my favourite bloggers. IT's been nearly 2.5 months since I posted here and nearly the same amount of time since I even logged into blogger!

I can't even remember all of the awesome and awful things that have happened in the past few months, but here are a few to whet your appetite

+ We had amazing sunshine in April and May, I've got a fabulous base tan and serious white bits ;)
- June has been pretty crappy by comparison with thunderstorms a go-go
+ Random hail storms aren't so bad when you get stuck huddling for shelter with crazy rockers while drinking wine and amaretto
+ I spent a glorious Sunday in May lounging on a huge rock at the beach, dipping in and out of the warm Adriatic and soaking up the sun and beach life
- I did get a little sunburned that day due to not having anyone to properly apply sunscreen to my back
- I got a really bad chest infection aroud this time, coupled with an inexpicable skin rash. The infection has gone and the rash is going away, but leaving little patches of pale, untanned skin instead. I feel a little like a leper.
+ I have a second job working after school with one of the kids from my class
- This is making me very, very tired :(
- This past week at work has been the most stressful and emotionally draining since September
+ Me and my californian colleague have been singing our way through the days to help keep spirits up... think musical episode of a bad sit-com
+ The school year is nearly over and we're all excited to get a proper break
+ The girls and myself are finally going to use our spa vouchers NEXT SATURDAY! This means I am going to lose my massage virginity, once and for all YAY!
+ The parents from our class gave us gift cards to a department store at our end of year party, shopping and spa? Hell yeah!
+ I've been indulging in coffee and pastries for breakfast most mornings
- This is not helping the weightloss
+ I bit the bullet and am wearing shorts for the first time in my adult life!
+ I got my haircut a few weeks ago and it looked like this...





although, it's now a fair bit longer, I still flippin love it! :D

That is all for now. Hopefully it won't be another 2 months before I post!

No comments:

Post a Comment