Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Some things that have happened in the past 6 weeks...

  • Work has been crazy... crazy colleague driving everyone nuts, preapring for and executing parents meetings, changing panels, updating child info etc.
  • I sacrificed a sunny saturday for training at work - BOOOO!
  • But then got thoroughly drunk afterwards with work mates - YAY!
  • I broke my camera, which was less than 3 months old at the time. Not happy.
  • I bought myself a couple of new, summery tops
  • The bf's best friend came to visit us from Germany
  • We saw 'Italy in Chocolate' as part of the chocolate festival in Turin
  • The bf and I have been invited to ROME for easter :D
  • I keep spending too much money each month
  • I am trying to let go of the negative and embrace the positive
  • I have conjuncivitis and so I am not at work (I'm going to soak up some sun on the balocny again today!)
forgive my absence. I will try harder next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment