Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Thank you

Thank you for all the wonderful links you've left me :) I've spent a number of hours scouring the sites and had a lot of fun too. We've even decided on some colours ;)

It's weird, I feel like it's still the weekend because the bf is on holiday from work. It's difficult to keep track of the days of the week when not much is going on :\

I'm off to London this evening, but first I must put our names on our new mailbox and take pictures of the new flat.

I'm tired and still ill. It's not fun and I'm not particularly looking forward to this flight, but it must be done! The same goes for all the sorting and packing... booooo!! I foresee many trips to the charity shop with black bags full of clothes and whatnot. Oh joy.

But still, I'm hoping London will be cooler, as the temperature here seems to have risen somewhat, and that we can manage to fit a little culture into our trip too. Despite the stressful nature of our trip, I'm looking forward to being back in my beloved hometown again... :)

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip! And, yes, I understand not being able to keep track of the days. I've been on holiday now and I had no idea what day or date it was!

    ReplyDelete