Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Friday 23 July 2010

TFI Friday.

I know I'm not working, so I don't have as much of an excuse as all the workers out there, but I am so grateful that it's Friday. I've had an insane week and have taken 8 train journeys in the past 7 days. I'm so tired and was so pleased when the bf gave into my pleas to stay in Novara this weekend. I can't face another train journey. I hope I find the inner strength and peace to face a life of commuting to Milano. And I also hope I find it pretty soon.

It rained last night... we got caught in it on the way back to Porta Nuova station in Torino. It wasn't fun, but it seems to have helped to cool down the day... in fact it may rain again. The clouds look heavy.

I'm sitting on my front doorstep (suprised? ;) And the lovely white and brown micio (little cat) is sitting on the far end of the balcony, ears twitching as I type. I wonder if he wants more food or if he just wants to hang out...?

As you may, or may not know, I went to London earlier this month and had a great time with my sister's two eldest children. I took my niece to Madame Tussauds and we got a bunch of cool pictures with various wax works. Seeing as I haven't posted a picture in a while I thought I'd share some with you...
Yes, I may have a little bit of an obsession with Mr. Depp.
And yes, he tasted goooooood ;)
(although my face does look terribly ridiculous, heh)

ARNIE! I first went to Madame Tussauds with my Mum when I was about 7 or 8
and had my pic taken with Arnie as you entered by Staff. We paid for the pic and I
still have it. It's one of my favourite childhood photos. I'm so glad he's still there :)

David Cameron. The British PM. I loathe him and his slimey tory ways.
I couldn't pass up this opportunity. Funnily enough there was no queue
to have your pic taken with him...


Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London. Another tory toff who always
looks as if he's just rolled out of bed. Another with no queue... do we
see the pattern forming here boys and girls?
*cough*down with the tories*cough*

Me and Nick Fury looking AMAZINGLY cool. Though I'd rather have
had an eye patch than those 3D glasses. They were really uncomfortable.
But after our first 4D experience, my niece and I decided it was all pretty cool :)
I'll have to dig out that pic of me and Arnie from many moons ago and scan it. Oh the joy of memory ;)
Have you been on any fab day trips or adventures lately? Do you have any planned??

No comments:

Post a Comment