Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Saturday 29 May 2010

Italian Adventures.

Ok, so not such a huge amazing adventure, but it tickled my funny bone none the less.

We went to the supermercato to get some beer as part of our celebrations on Tuesday and I found this great beer. The bf commented on it's name and I just had to get it!!


Baffo D'oro = Golden Mustache.

I laughed in the supermarket and snapped it up. It was actually a pretty nice beer, although seeing as I didn't already have a mustache, I didn't get a golden one as a result of drinking said beer and I was very disappointed. If I get it again, I'll be sure to create a large head of foam and take a pic of the golden mustache of wonder ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment