Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Thursday 6 May 2010

Bluebells rule my life

I waited a long time for the bluebells in our garden to come into bloom. I spent most of April in the garden wathcing them gorw and watching the green buds developed.

And then the cloud came and we've been suffering without sun for what seems like an age. But the bluebells have been in bloom for nearly a week now and I've been aching for some sunshine so I can photgraph them on my 35mm camera.

Today was that day it seems. I snapped some on my dying samsung to share with you all as well.






Some forget-me-nots for good measure.

All the others I took were terribly out of focus (poor camera) but I'll see if I can get anymore tomorrow. Fingers crossed for sun people! (and for a non Tory government)

No comments:

Post a Comment