Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Thursday 8 April 2010

Spring has Sprung!

I have been mostly spending my time writing letters and postcards of late. I've somewhat neglected my love for clothes, but that is also because I am really skint and just can't afford anything. I've been hunting for a jacket to go with some of my dresses, I wanted a grey one, because black I can do with a cardi and because I love, love, love grey. I have yet to find the perfect jacket... and I'm holding out for the right one. The trouble is that everywhere has blazers and I don't want a blazer. The other trouble is that as the weather gets warmer I'm worried I'll run out of time for actually finding the right jacket. I guess I need to get my walking shoes on and do some shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment