Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Sunday 22 December 2013

Thoughts

I realised recently that I don't post here, not because I don't want to, but because I use my phone for most of my picture taking and social media interactions.

This saddens me.

Because I feel like I'm missing out on a great way to meet new friends and also document the things that I deem important enough to remember.

I am addicted to instagram. I love looking at other people's photos as much as I enjoy posting my own, but I feel like that world is somehow a little more isolated. Especially if you don't often use common hashtags and make up stupidly long crazy ones like me.

But I am going to try harder. As I embark on 2014 - year of no spending and lots of creativity - I want to try to blog more often, but also to branch out in the intstagram world.

So if you see me on either one, please stop by and say hello... encouragement goes a long way :) 

1 comment:

  1. As a long lost pen pal, I understand the lack of postings. I gave up my blog a few years ago because I found that I was too distracted by all things internet related. I'm currently writing you a letter as I haven't in such a long time... I hope you remember me when you receive it. ;)

    ReplyDelete