Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Sunday 6 May 2012

Big Happy Sigh

You know what? I very almost became someone who apologises for the lack of posts in every blog she writes.

I suddenly just realised, who am I apologising to? I started this blog for me, and who will see it out to the end? Yep, little old me.

So I am going to stop apologising for myself, starting right now! And not just here either, everywhere. Unless I am truly sorry for my actions, I refuse to apologise because I think it is expected of me.

Phew. That's a nice weight of my shoulders :)

There is lots going on in the M+W household right now. We are busy planning two events for this summer (the wonderful occasions also mean that we likely won't get to go on holiday due to lack of funds); I am desperately trying not to over analyse everything that is going on with my body right now and stress out over nothing (I am experiencing some very weird symptoms right now :\ ); We are both trying to be healthier, lose some weight and become fitter for a whole lot of reasons, but one very special one indeed (which you will doubtless read about soon enough); My yearly evaluation at work is fast approaching and I am really hoping for an offer of a permanent contract (but I think it's a big hope, the financial situation of the school isn't looking great for next year); I am still crafting away, slowly and surely for my August party (that is one of the evens that we are planning); I just took on a HUGE translation job which should help in the money department (but is going to take a LOT of time and effort to complete) and the apartment is still pretty messy (hey, nobody is perfect).

I'm not sure why every point up there got it's own little bracketed addition. I like it though.

Here's to SUNday :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment