Mia: 29 years old, female, Londoner, consumer, teacher, penpal, sister, wife, animal lover, dreamer, planner, crafter, joker, love. My Instagram

Thursday 29 April 2010

Head.Ache.

I have a banging headache and it's my own fault. I never get headaches like normal people, I usually get flash migraines. I used to suffer with migraines when I was 9 - 11 and since then I've never had anything but these INTENSE bursts of pain in my head that last anywhere between 3 and 60 seconds. They are totally incapacitating and sometimes make me think something is wrong with my head :(

Anyway, back to the story.

So, I was being crafty today and I decided to finish up my project from my bed. The light was waning, so I reached over to turn on the daylight lamp lazily from the bed. I reached for it, pulled the head of the lamp slightly towards me. I didn't manage to get the light on, but I did manage to knock over my bf's cologne which promptly smashed all over the desk causing a huge mess that was hard to clean up and ruined two hand made envelopes. Now the whole house smells of Issey Miyake and I have a huge perfume induced headache. Not pretty. Oh and I got glass in my hand :(

I didn't get round to finishing my project, but I will do before tomorrow as it needs to be posted by then. I also have to watch 8mm. I've had it since monday and desperately want to get through my love film list before I move to Italy so I need to get a move on!

I hope everyone has had a good thursday and that you're all looking forward to Friday! :D

1 comment:

  1. have a lovely weekend and hope your headache goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete